Welcome!This is the University of Cape Town Intellectual Property Law & Policy Research Unit's website.
The written content on this website is, unless otherwise indicated, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 South Africa License. [This does not apply to third-party content, eg from RSS feeds, and content in the publications section.] Your attribution must include a link to this website.
- RT @jimtill: Repugnant! Elsevier, NewsCorp, Facebook, and Yahoo join ignorant attack on #openaccess goo.gl/fb/41NXx via @petersuber 17 hours ago
- RT @glynmoody: #TPP & Controversial Issue of Pharmaceutical Test Data Protection - http:// bit.ly/12htHMl unacceptable: safety data… 18 hours ago
- RT @LSEImpactBlog: .@academia.edu looking to incentivise sharing by tracking #altmetrics of data and code uploads bit.ly/10KemCC 18 hours ago
- RT @bella_velo: “@PostActa: Why are FB, IBM, Microsoft and Oracle Backing the Fight *Against* the Blind? blogs.computerworlduk.com/open-enterpris… #copymafi… 19 hours ago
- RT @LSEImpactBlog: Elite journals are losing their position of privilege bit.ly/16r4pBE 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: DST IKS standards accreditation
On 24 June, Djims Milius attended, for the Intellectual Property Law & Policy Research Unit, a Department of Science and Technology (DST)-organised training workshop on Indigenous Knowledge Systems (IKS) Accreditation for practitioners of traditional knowledge in South Africa. The workshop … Continue reading