Welcome!This is the University of Cape Town Intellectual Property Law & Policy Research Unit's website.
The written content on this website is, unless otherwise indicated, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 South Africa License. [This does not apply to third-party content, eg from RSS feeds, and content in the publications section.] Your attribution must include a link to this website.
- RT @SmithInAfrica: South Africa not the most unequal society in the world after all? Rian Malan attacks a media shibboleth: http://t.co/zV1… 1 hour ago
- RT @hapeeg: Web-connected libraries for Africa: the dream of digital knowledge for all bit.ly/12E2hSz via @guardian 6 hours ago
- RT @LSEReviewBooks: "This is exactly the kind of critical and analytical process that policymakers should engage in" ow.ly/l8InO 6 hours ago
- RT @LSEImpactBlog: Making academic knowledge useful to policy : why “supply” solutions are not the whole story bit.ly/19JmyHb 7 hours ago
- RT @AkshatRathi: Why is science behind a paywall. Superb #longread by @amayyasi, looks at history of science publishing & its future. http:… 7 hours ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
The Open African Innovation Research and Training (Open AIR) initiative on the role of intellectual property (IP) in open development invites applications for a three- or six-month Fellowship to live in Cape Town, South Africa, and work on Open AIR … Continue reading